Monday, April 30, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

YAY! I am so happy and proud to have been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award! A very special thanks goes to Shereen from Wishful Lengths for awarding my blog. Check Shereen's blog to learn about healthy hair, hair growth, and even watch her own healthy hair journey!

Now the rules of the One Lovely Blog Award are to share 7 facts about myself and give the award to 15 other blogs, so let's do this!

  1. I have completely cut soda out of my diet and I mostly drink water and tea. I don't exactly know why I decided to cut out soda, but I feel healthier and my skin seems much clearer.
  2. I am extremely willing to try new things and step outside my comfort zone. I am even running for class president and have auditioned to be an anchor for the news!
  3. Academics always come first for me, I love to learn.
  4. Fashion is my passion. I could watch runway shows all day long and browses through all types of outfits and looks.
  5. I just finished this amazing book called Dreamland by Sarah Dessen. I recommend any girl to read it.
  6. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen stays playing in my head, good thing I love it!
  7. I love gummy candies of any sort! I also can't get enough of Jolly Ranchers, Starburst, Kit Kats, and cookies and cream Hershey bars!
**I'd love to answer any other questions regarding fashion, beauty, random (within reason)! Just leave it in the comments.

I award the One Lovely Blog Award too....

8 comments:

  1. you are soooo sweet!! Thank you so much hun <3 You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lyndsey! Congrats on getting the award! It's so nice to learn a bit more about you :) Thanks also for thinking of me, that's really sweet of you.
    Have a fab Thursday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyndsey! Thank you so much :o) and congratularions! You know that I love your posting ;o). Have a nice day. Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! And congratulations! <3

    xoxo
    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! so sweet of u darling!!! thank u very much!!! kissess for u"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS SO MUCH!!!! Sorry only just seen your comment!! This means so much :) congrats to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)