- Visit OASAP.com and create an account.
- Leave your account email in a comment on this post.
- Follow OASAP on Facebook or Twitter
- You must follow this blog through Blogger or Bloglovin'.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
The rules and instructions for this giveaway include:
The giveaway is lasts only 10 Days so make sure your enter quickly! The winner will be chosen randomly and be notified by email. There must be at least 50 participants for a winner to be chosen. Below are the fashion pieces the winner will be able to choose from.
Enter to add on to your summer/spring looks!
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
All you need for this look is to find colorful ribbons and strings then hold them in a section with your hair and begin braiding as normal. It looks best when the color is a neon or pretty pastel that pops against your natural hair color or matches with your outfit. The ribbon doesn't even have to match your actual hair length, just long enough to be secured in the elastic band.
This hair look is super easy! All you have to do is add fun hair clips throughout your hairstyle wherever you want. You can even learn how to make your own variety of hair clips to go with any look.
How do you spice up your hair looks?
Sunday, May 19, 2013
The girly girl look is super fun and especially perfect for the spring and summer. The bright colors, heels, skirt, and occurs the tons of accessories make the girly girl style so great to play around with! Some of my favorite girly girl styles come from celebs like Ariana Gomez, Taylor Swift, and brands like Forever 21. Below are some of my favorite girly girl looks and how you can incorporate them in your wardrobe.
This suit is perfect for a classy, chic, girly look that will still keep you looking young and feminine. The nude/ off white color of the suit gives the suit a bit of a different look and helps the silver heels to pop. The clutch always makes a look really chic but the color patterns keep with the girly girl look along with the showing off of the collar bone because of the sweetheart top.
A-line skirts have always been a girly style, but paired with the pastel pink and blue tie dye. The sparkle collar adds a bit of casual glamour to the look while the sky heels complete with the straps are super flirty. Not only does the outfit go with the girly look, but Zendaya's wavy hair is romantic and her pink glossy looks add subtle sweetness.
This girly look is perfect for dances and fancy dates because of the flowiness and the cutouts. The cutouts add flirtiness, youthfulness, and fun without going overboard. The pumps are definitely a nod to the most girliest girl of them all, Barbie, and makes the look super cute!
How do you style girly girl looks?
Monday, May 13, 2013
The bohemian style is a gorgeous look filled with florals, fringe, flowiness, and earthy tones. As the weather warms up it just makes sense to wear flowier outfits to let your body breath while still looking chic. Below are a few of my favorite boho styles and how to style your own boho looks.
Selena's floral flowy dress screams boho and can be dressed up or dressed down. The wedges dress the look up while still keeping with the boho theme because of the cork wedge. The fringe bag also gives off boho and can be worn across the body or on one shoulder. The belt helps to keep your waist and prevents the dress from overpowering your body.
It can be argued that this look is more "hipster" than boho, but the crotchet top and flower headband definitely make the look boho. The earthy tone of the top and crotchet top keep it looking simple but chic while the headband adds fun interest to the look. Also, the hair pieces also adds a lot of fun to the look without permanent change.
Maxi skirts are so boho and are becoming so popular with their many styles that they work for just about anybody. Maxi skirts allow lots of breathing room for the body and can be paired with simple tops or fancy tops and flats or heels. It doesn't even matter your height anymore as long as you know the right shoes and accessories to pair with your maxi skirt.
How do you work the boho style?
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Warm weather calls for hairstyles that keep your hair out of your face which is why Lauren Conrad's casual braided bun look is perfect! The braid is super cute and gets your hair out of your face while the bun keeps it chic and easy. All you need to recreate the look is bobby pins and a ponytail holder.
- Begin by brushing all the tangles out of your hair and separating sections near the front to begin a braid.
- Begin braid your hair in the front going to the back. You can either braid to your head or separately.
- Gather the hair to the side or the back of your head and secure it into a ponytail.
- Wrap the hair into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
How do you keep your hair out of your face without losing the "cute" factor?
Saturday, May 11, 2013
- SPF/Sunscreen! SPF protects your skin from the harmful rays of the sun and prevents skin diseases such as skin cancer. Not only do you need to wear SPF to the beach, but also remember to apply it whenever your outdoors during the warm weather seasons.
- Chapstick! Chapstick is like sunscreen for the lips and helps to keep them soft, smooth, and protected. Chapped lips are just not a good look and they and they begin to hurt if you don't apply chapstick to keep them looking good.
- Exfoliator! During the summer there so much sweat and oil build up in your skin that you need to exfoliate with an exfoliating cream or brush to open up clogged pores filled with nasty bacteria. However, you only want to exfoliate one to two times a week so your skin doesn't become weak from over-exfoliating.
- Moisturizer! Although the weather is heating up and your skin is getting oilier, you still want to apply a moisturizer with the right ingredients to nurture your skin and keep it looking it best.
What are your warm weather beauty essentials?
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
I love dainty rings that wrap around the entire fingers and knuckles and go with just about anything! That's why I decided to take a trip to my local crafts store and pick up the tools I needed to stock up my ring collection. Keep on reading to find out how to make your own dainty wire rings.
Your going to want to start by picking up a pair of wire cutters, a nail polish bottle the same size as your finger, and wire, preferably 20 gauge wire.
You can start by wrapping the wire in cool designs and using the wire cutter to cut off the excessive amount of wire from around your finger.
You can also begin by "measuring" out the amount of wire you need around the nail polish bottle and cutting it about a centimeter out from where the wire ends touch each other.
What are your favorite DIY projects?
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Katy Perry has always caught my eye from her catchy music, crazy hair color, and of course her quirky style. Lately I have been noticing Katy wearing lots of crazy prints that look super cute and wearable for everyday. Below are my top three favorite print-tastic looks from Katy and why I love them.
Who would think a skirt with man with mustaches could be so chic? The silhouette of this outfit is just so cute and perfect for spring and summer days. The print is so unique and fashionable which creates interest in the look. The visual interest in this look is what draws me in because it goes above and beyond everyday cheetah and zebra prints while still being wearable for everyday. I am also loving Katy's long flowing hair, gorgeous!
Thursday, May 2, 2013
How do you style the black and white trend?