Sometimes it's hard to create an extravagant beauty look for school since you have to wake up at the crack of dawn and be there for hours on end. However there is time to accentuate your features and create a cute hairstyle that will have you turning heads all day long. Selena Gomez always keeps her makeup simple, but pretty which makes her perfect inspiration for a back to school beauty look. All you need to recreate the makeup look is liquid eyeliner, mascara, rosy blush, lipgloss, and a neutral eyeshadow. For the hair, all you need are bobby pins, a brush, and a ponytail holder.
- Start off with a clean face and apply foundation, BB Cream, and/or concealer as needed.
- Sweep a neutral shadow across your lids up to your crease for a light wash of color.
- Apply liquid liner close the lash line ending with a slight wing. Make the line as thick or thin as you would like.
- Apply 2-3 coats of mascara on your top and bottom lashes.
- Take your blush and apply it to the apples of your cheeks and fade it out to your temples.
- Apply lipgloss to your lips.
- Brush the tangles out of your hair and create a side part.
- Brush your hair to one side and divide it into two sections.
- Tightly twist the two sections together and secure them with a ponytail holder.
- Lightly tug the twist as well as your bang to make the hair looser and more casual.