Saturday, August 24, 2013

Trend 101: Camo Chic

Rihanna
Miley Cyrus
Lyndsey Camille
The camo print is one of the hottest trends for the fall season this year. Camo can be incorporated into looks through jeans, jackets, and even shoes! Camo adds edge to a look and an unexpected pop of print. Camo can be worked into different styles whether it's through the shoes or a simple bag. Above are some of my favorite camo looks worn by my favorite celebs, and myself, check it out!
How do you rock the camo trend?

3 comments:

  1. wow , great , i think you are stylish & your outfits makes you stand along all those other bloggers .

    hey , waiting for you to join my giveaway , just choose the glasses you would like to have from the link in the post & follow me with GFC OR BLOGLOVIN & THAT'S IT

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-1-year-blogiversary-first-giveaway.html

    P.S. FOLLOWING YOU WITH GFC & BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    the second style is great! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have always loved camo prints, probably because khaki is one of my favourite colours. Definitely need to look out for some camo print for autumn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)