- Start off with your hair by brushing out all the tangles and smoothing down the edges.
- Pull the hair up into a high ponytail. Try to make it as sleek and smooth as possible and secure with the hair tie.
- Begin twisting the ponytail until it begins to swirl in weird shapes.
- When you have achieved your perfect hair swirl, begin pinning down the hair with bobby pins.
- Now make sure your skin is clear and apply foundation as needed.
- Now apply blush the the apples of the cheeks. Try smiling as you apply the blush for the most natural looking application.
- Apply 2-3 coats of mascara and lightly line the top lash line with eyeliner.
- Lastly coat the lips with a lipgloss or lipstick for a flush of color on the lips.