Friday, March 28, 2014

Prom 2014: The Great Gatsby




My school's 2014 prom theme was "Great Gatsby" so of course I had to embody the glamour of the 20's! I went for a finger wave hairstyle complete with a sparkly hair clip. I also wore long black gloves and a feather clutch to match the train of my dress. Overall, I felt amazingly confident in my dress!

My make-up consisted of a subtle, purple-toned smokey eye done by my mother. My finger wave curls were created with a curling iron and pinned together until it was time to go. My hair and make-up lasted all night solely because of make-up primer and holding spray.
My accessories included a fabulous feather clutch, black gloves, a sparkly hair comb, a necklace, earrings, and a corsage. My corsage had a beautiful purple orchid inside and was decorate with black netting, sparkly ribbon, black feathers, and a bejeweled bracelet. 
My prom experience was amazing! I am extremely happy I went because I had so much taking pictures, dancing, and admiring all the gorgeous dresses!
Tell me about your prom experience(s) below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)