Saturday, June 14, 2014

What I've Been Loving: Beauty Edition

What I've Been Loving: Beauty Edition

During the past few weeks, the beauty products above have helped to clear up my skin and fade my acne scars. The Clinique Acne Solutions is an easy three step system that cleans and improves my skin while not drying it out. I always use an exfoliating pad along with the cleansing foam from the Acne Solutions system in order to get out any make-up, dirt, and oils from my pores. The exfoliating pad also helps to fade my dark spots by allowing my skin to regenerate more quickly. The clarifying lotion helps to get rid of acne bumps such as pimples on my skin while the all-over clearing treatments helps to pinpoint entire problem areas. The best thing about the three-system is that each product can be used individually. To finish off with my favorite skincare products, I love to use Neutrogena's Visibly Even Moisturizer. This moisturizer helps to fade dark spots and utilizes SPF to keep skin protected. I use this product every morning and after weeks of using the products, I have noticed improvement in my complexion, in both brightness and the amount of dark spots.

What products have you been loving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)