Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hair 101: I Cut My Hair!


So in my 8 months of transitioning to natural hair, I decided it was just not for me. Now, I love natural hair, from afros to twist-outs, but not for me. I have always adored short bobs adorned with tons of layers and flips. What I especially love about my new bob cut is that it is not too short. When it's curled, the hair ends right at my chin, but when straightened, it is about an inch below. This gives me the versatility to pin pieces back, curl it, slick it back, or, when it grows about an inch out, to put it in a ponytail. I am so excited to finally have the cut I have been envying in every magazine and longing for in the back of my mind. Plus, I get to turn 18 with my version of the perfect 'do!

What is your version of the "perfect" haircut?

1 comment:

  1. Last time when I cut my own hair, it turned out so bad that even the barber
    had a hard time fixing it! You look great though & would you like to
    follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets
    keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)