Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fashion 101: My Fall Outerwear

My Fall Outerwear

Although I do not own the fabulous jackets above, I do own very similar pieces. The temperature is gradually dropping meaning it's finally time to take out the outerwear. A leather motorcycle jacket is one of my favorties because it works with any look. Its greey/black shades allows it to match with any color and its edge can merge with any style of clothing I decide to wear. The letterman jacket is super cozy and adds a dose of prep into any look. The letterman jacket looks especially nice for a cool or sporty look and helps maintain chicness. The camo jacket is great "trendy" jacket because camo is everywhere this fall! I always love to have at least one statement jacket to add extra oomph to my outfits.

What is your fave fall outwear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)