|Kate Spade Fashion Week Manicure|
- As gel nail popularity continues to rise, more and more colors and nail art techniques continue to rise. So, don't even think you have to give up your favorite nail designs!
- Gel nails can withstand just about anything, from digging around in your purse to washing the dishes! No chips...AT. ALL.
- The glossy film of gel nails keeps your hands and nails looking fresh and well groomed.
- Gel nails are super easy to apply at home! Purchase a gel nail kit, carefully follow the instruction, and you will always have top notch nails.
- Although gel nails don't chip, I have experienced peeling. However, for me, the peeling usually occurs after cleaning with chemicals or subduing the polish in liquid for extended periods of time.
- Nails can weaken after excessive gel nail use. When taking gel nails off, you must be very careful not to peel off the actually layer of nail because it will cause the nail to weaken.
- Because gel nails are so secure on the nail, the real nails do not receive a lot of oxygen causing bacteria to build up.