Monday, July 7, 2014

OOTD: I Dream of Genies


As I've stated in previous posts, I am utterly obsessed with jogger pants. I've never known just how much chicness and comfort one style of pant could withhold. My mother purchased these pants for me at Kohl's which I paired with a brown top, sandals, and a few accessories. 

The jogger pants have a more silky feel to them with an Aztec/tribal print. The pants also tighten around the ankles. My shoes are from DSW. These sandals are super comfortable because the heels have rubber on the bottom. 


I kept my hair simple and out of my face by rolling the two sides back into a half up/half down look. This hairstyle also help to show off my long owl earrings and necklace. For jewelry, I also wore two simple rings and two gold bracelets. 

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting :)