Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hair Obsession: AnnaSophia Robb

AnaSophia Robb
AnnaSophia Robb
I am obsessed with AnnaSophia Robb's blunt bob hair cut. The cut has such edgy and chicness to it while still being able to transform into so many looks. AnnaSophia's bob is a little bit longer than a traditional blog which makes it easier to curl, wave,clip, and even pull up into a small bun. The versatility of her hair makes me obsess over it and even have a moment of wanting to cut my hair to match the look.
What is you hair obsession?


2 comments:

  1. I had that too..the a-symetrical long bob! Now I did it, and I am so happy with the result!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! She definitely knows how to make a bob look edgy. If I could pull it off I really would. Oh, maybe one day haha!
    xo,

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)