Saturday, June 1, 2013

Beauty 101: 5 Minute Winged Liner and Mascara

Lauren Conrad 
So lately I have been getting back into my old routine of wearing mascara, winged liner and a highlight on my brow bone. I love the look so much that I don't know why I ever stopped! Lauren Conrad is the best example of the mascara, winged liner, and highlight look because it has become her signature look, however Lauren and I have two totally different techniques. Below is how I get a great winged liner and mascara look in about five minutes.
  1. Begin by applying to your entire eye lid and a little bit after your lashline.
  2. Take an eyeliner pencil and make short strokes close to your lashline. The lines can be however thick you would like do not have to be perfect.
  3. Take the pencil or a liquid liner and connect the short strokes. Slighty flick the pencil or liquid liner upward to create the winged look.
  4. Take your mascara and apply two coats in a zig zag motion. Don't be two rough!
  5. Continue with the mascara and brush across the top of your lashes.
  6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for your bottom lashes.
  7. Take a highlight shadow with a light shimmer and apply it directly to your brow bone which is underneath your eyebrows.
After these 7 steps you are done! This look will make your eyes pop without using a massive amount of products, lots of blending, and too much color.
How do you make your eyes POP? 


1 comment:

Thank you for commenting :)