- Begin by applying to your entire eye lid and a little bit after your lashline.
- Take an eyeliner pencil and make short strokes close to your lashline. The lines can be however thick you would like do not have to be perfect.
- Take the pencil or a liquid liner and connect the short strokes. Slighty flick the pencil or liquid liner upward to create the winged look.
- Take your mascara and apply two coats in a zig zag motion. Don't be two rough!
- Continue with the mascara and brush across the top of your lashes.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for your bottom lashes.
- Take a highlight shadow with a light shimmer and apply it directly to your brow bone which is underneath your eyebrows.