- Start with a clean face and apply a BB cream evenly all over your face.
- Brush and define your brows if needed then apply a highlight underneath on your brow bone.
- Line the upper lash line as well as your water line lightly. Make sure you do not line to heavily or else your eyes will appear raccoon-esque.
- Apply 2-3 coats of mascara.
- Apply a swipe of blush to the apples of your cheek.
- Apply the lipstick to you lips. Using a primer beforehand on your lips will help to keep it on all day.
- Transition the look to night time by taking your liner out into a thick cat eye.
Monday, June 10, 2013
Beauty 101: Summer Days to Summer Nights
Summer is a time for a fresh face with light, but with pops of fun color! Zendaya always leaves her face makeup very natural, but keeps a nice glow through blush, lipstick, and an occasional cat eye. Keep on reading to learn how to transition a fresh faced look from summer days to summer nights. All you need is a BB Cream, a light blush and lipstick color, mascara, eye liner, and a highlight.