- Begin with a clean face and apply foundation as needed.
- Add soft flush of blush to the apples of the cheek to the temple.
- Fill in eyebrows with soft, short strokes that resemble hairs. Be sure to brush through the brows to blend in the marks.
- Apply the shimmery eyeshadow, preferably cream shadow, to lower eyelids.
- Line the lower lash line with eyeliner. Then line to the upper lash line with a slight cat eye.
- Apply 2-3 coats of mascara. Add false lashes if desired.
- Apply lipgloss and lipstck to finish the look.