- Shimmer Shadows! Shimmery shadows accentuate the sparkles in your eye. The shimmer shines through the lenses and lets you see past the frames.
- Neutral Shadow! Neutral shadows look good on everyone. Neutral shades make your eyes pop by playing up your natural eye color.
- Bold Lips! A bold lip pulls a look together and can make it look like you're wearing a full face of makeup when your not. Try a soft lip color or a color that matches your frames.
- Graphic Liner! Graphic liner is totally cool whether it's a classic cat eye or edgy teal liner. Eyeliner is all about fun and will distract from your glasses.
- Mascara! Mascara will make your lashes full and luscious. They will definitely take the attention away from your glasses.
- Defined Brows! Glasses can take up a lot of space on your face. Your brows can even start to blend in your frames if you don't keep them framed. Keep your brows shaped, trimmed, or simply brushed to keep your brows from blending in with your glasses.