Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes 2014: My Top 4 Best Dressed

Lupita Nyong'o, Golden Globes 2014
Lupita Nyongo
Lupita Nyongo is perfection! I always love to see her fashion picks for the red carpet because she never misses a beat. I love the form fit of the dress which shows off her subtle curves and beautiful physique while the flowing cape gives me a goddess vibe. No one else, but Lupita, could be my number one fashion pick for the Golden Globes 2014.
Kerry Washington, Golden Globes
Kerry Washington
Kerry Washington is one of the most beautiful pregnant women I've ever seen! I love this pale, ivory tone complete with a slight peplum opening that shows off the bump. Kerry's skin is glowing, curls are flowing beautifully, and her entire look is simply simplistic.
Tatiana Maslany, Golden Globes
Tatiana Maslany
I love this modern take on the 1920's. The shimmer highlights Tatiana's skin gorgeously while giving off classiness and subtle sexiness. Tatiana's beauty look is also a hit! Her lip color is a great shade of fuchsia, perfect for the fall, complete with a wavy updo.
Amy Adams, Golden Globes
Amy Adams
Amy Adams is a hot tamale in her plunging neckline, red tone dress. The red stands out, yet is still subtle because of the dress's flowing beauty.

Who was on your Golden Globe 2014 best dressed list?


1 comment:

  1. Lupita looks amazing. I think Sophia Vergara looked incredible but maybe because its her, not so much the dress haha!

    Jennifer: Barely There Beauty | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)