Saturday, September 6, 2014

New York Fashion Week: L.A.M.B. S/S 2015

New York Fashion Week
#NYFW
#NYFW
LAMB Handbags, shoes, Clothing
Gwen Stefani and her fashion brand, L.A.M.B. made their return to fashion week! I have to say I am obsessed with every single look. Above are my favorite looks from the collection. L.A.M.B. S/S 2015 mixes masculinity with femininity, prints with color, and chicness with cool. Each look screams fashion in the most subtle way. Instead of going for dramatics, the line sticks with prints and color to stand out. The prints and colors make the outfit, while the models give it the chic vibes. From the line, I predict menswear inspired look, denim, and lots of unique prints and poppy colors to dominate Spring/Summer 2015. However, I must say that the fashions weren't the only thing that impressed me. Gwen made sure to use a diverse cast of models, ensuring every girl would find a model that embodies them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)