Spring is one of my favorite seasons because of the bright colors, florals, and of course the warm weather. This spring patterns such as houndstooth and floral are going to be top trends as well flatforms, dainty accessories, bright lips, and so much more. However, on my own spring want list is just a couple things which include flatforms, cutout shoes, rings, a pretty spring dress, and to find a new everyday make-up look.
- Flatforms! Flatforms are cute twist on wedge shoes and still add some height to your leg because of the consistent heel. However, I need flatforms with a bit of a curve so I will actually be able to walk in them since I have a deep arch in my feet.
- Cutout Shoes! Cutouts look so good on dresses and tops, so why not try them out on shoes? I actually have gotten a pair of flat oxfords with cutout on the side that I cannot wait to wear when the weather warms up.
- Rings! After a while rings start to rust and look cheap and dirty which is not a cute look to me. I really would like to invest in a couple of dainty as well as statement rings to add to my jewelry collection and keep my hands looking sparkly.
- Pretty Spring Dress! I just love the look of a flirty neon dress for spring paired with a pair of flats and curly. You have to admit that a girly a-line dress is the epitome of spring.
- New Make-Up Look! My biggest want is actually a new everyday natural make-up look which I can only achieve through experimenting. I am so tired of mascara and winged liner and feel that since I am young I should try something new every once in a while.