- Being with a clean face and apply foundation and concealer as necessary.
- Take the bronzer and couture it into the hollows of your cheeks to your temples. Be sure to couture and blend well.
- Apply a highlight to your brow bone and take it all the way down in an outward angle to your crease.
- Apply a grey/silver eyeshadow to your lower lids. Blend the color out into your crease.
- Take the black shadow and with a light hand blend it into your crease in a "V" shape that creates a slight cat eye. Blend lightly until you achieve your desired amount of shadow.
- Take the grey/silver shadow and with an eyeliner brush, sweep against your lower lashline creating a thin line.
- Fill in your eyebrows with a matching eyeshadow color in light, short strokes.
- Take your eyeliner and create a medium line on your outer lash line , then appley 2-3 coats of mascara and add false lashes if desired.
- Apply a nude lipstick or gloss to finish the make-up look.
- Begin by brush all your hair back into a ponytail at the center of your head. Use the brush to add a bit of a poof in the front.
- Secure the ponytail with the ponytail holder. Make sure it is not secured too tightly, but not too loosely.
- Use bobby pins to secure any loose hair.
- Take a section of the hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the ponytail holder and secure it with a bobby pin.
- The hair look is now complete.