- Begin with a clean face and apply concealer and foundation as necessary.
- Apply a rosy blush to the apples of your cheeks to add a subtle hint of color to your face.
- Prime your lids with a primer and a highlight to your brow bone.
- Take a brown shadow with a slight shimmer and apply it to your lower lids up to the crease.
- Use a darker brown, or black for a more dramatic look, and apply it directly to the crease in a "C" or "V" shape. The softer you apply, the softer the look and the harder will result in a more dramatic blend.
- Fill in or brush your eyebrows into shape if needed.
- Apply lip gloss or a lipstick to your lips to finish off the look.