Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cyber-Monday Haul

My Cyber-Monday items are finally here! I purchased three items from my favorite store, Delia's. I was able to get these three items each for half off plus free shipping! Together, it was only $30, a deal! I was looking for cute tops and fun accessories to add to my winter wardrobe. Below are my purchased items:
This simple graphic tee is filled with color and gives off a slightly sporty vibe. I love to pair this top with a simple pair of jeans and my sneaker wedges for a casual look.
This sweater is super warm and cozy! I love the diamond print and color because it matches with blue jeans, colored jeans, tennis shoes, and boots!
I love these cute and quirky earrings! Gold accessories are my favorite and especially stud-like gold earrings. These earrings will look perfect when I am wearing my hair up or when I just want to wear fun accessories.

What did you purchase on Cyber Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)