- Begin with a clean face. Apply foundation and concealer as needed.
- Apply eyeliner to the lower lash line. Allow the line to become thicker as it nears the outer corner of the eye.
- Apply eyeliner to the top lash line into a winged effect. Be sure to slightly smudge the liner for an edgier look.
- Apply 2-3 coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
- Apply lipstick to lips.
- Clean up any mistakes with a q-tip and make-up remover.
- Finish the look by wrapping sections of hair around a curling iron for 10-15 seconds. Then finger-comb the curls. Braiding the hair overnight will also give the same effect.