Sunday, December 8, 2013

What I'm Loving


My Top Product "Loves"
 Coconut Lime Breeze Triple Body Moisture Cream keeps my skin extra smooth and smelling great! I mainly use this product on my hands, arms, and feet to ensure they stay soft and smooth all throughout the wintertime.
Dial Exfoliating Body Wash has the best fresh, clean smell ever! Plus, the exfoliating beads help to make your skin smooth and bacteria-free. My skin feels so refreshed after using this product!

Argan oil leave-in conditioner keeps my hair shiny, untangled, and soft for the past month! This product has prevented excessive breaking and dryness that I usually suffer when my new growth starts to come in. I use this product about every other day before bed to make my hair super shiny and manageable in the morning.

What products are you loving?

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fun of leave-in-conditioner . xoxo

    www.friendsarefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)