Sunday, September 2, 2012

Confidence 101: Friends

Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden
Like they always say, don't hang around bad company. Frienimies, a friend who is also your enemy, can be the downfall to your confidence and self-esteem. Nicole Richie seems to be at a high point in her life now, she's a gorgeous fashionista, wife, and mom! When you get to analyze her "new" life, you notice that a certain friend has disappeared, Paris Hilton. Could it be one friend that is holding you back from being the best you can be? Now, I'm not telling you to drop all your friends, but if you have friends that put you down or only discuss the negative, you may want to have a heart to heart with them about how it effects other people.
 
What do your friends do for your confidence?

5 comments:

  1. Good post!

    Definitely made me think :)

    http://holliegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wise! Friends can have a negative influence.
    I just followed. I hope you visit my blog and follow if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog and I just fell in love with it eventually. Awesome on all levels :) Keep the spirit of blogging high dear! Following you now, hope you follow bck Xx http://ytagayuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)