Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fashion 101: Kick Into Fall

Kick Into Fall





Steve Madden leather booties / GUESS stacked heel / High heel shoes / Wanted lace up booties / Sergio Rossi leather boots / Valentino platform booties

 The new fall weather feels good but the breeze of the wind is a little cold on my feet which means it is time to put my sandals up until next spring/summer. My new shoewear for fall consists of booties! Booties are basically just short boots and they come in so many styles with different desgins, patterns, and heel length. Booties are for everbody! Booties keep my feet warm and show off my love for patterned and colorful jeans. However I still love my tall equestrian boots, short boots will be my #1 go to for fall weather since it's cold, but not too cold. Above are some booties that are similar to ones I own and some that I just love!
What is your fall go to shoe?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending your link on bbloggers chat! I like your blog, just started following. Hope you visit mine too. I love the glitterboots!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)