- Air dry! Instead of blowing drying your hair every time it gets wet, try air drying. Air drying may take some time since your hair has to be trainded to dry a specific way by itself.
- Hooded dryer! If your hair just won't air dry, try a hooded dryer that gives off less direct heat.
- Pin Curls! Piin curls will make your hair curly without using any heat. You may need to blowdry your halfway straight to have nice pin curls.
- Rollers! Depending on the size of the rollers you can achieve volumious straight hair, wavy hair, or curly hair.
- Styles! After your hair dries, try out hair styles like a topknot, half up half down, a sleek ponytail, anything that suits you!