- Begin by measuring your zipper around your wrist
- Make sure the zipper is zipped up and cut off the excess.
- Take your closure and tighten it around the end of one side. Repeat on the other side.
- Use pliers to make the closures tighter.
- Try on your zipper bracelet and close it to the perfect size for you.
Monday, September 17, 2012
DIY: Zipper Bracelet
A zipper bracelet is so edgy, unique, and very easy to make. All you need is a zipper, closures, and pliers. The supplies can be found at stores such as Wal-Mart, Target, and any art supply stores. The complete product costs around $10 and come in all types of variations depending upon your zipper color and closure style.
Below are two ways I wear my own zipper bracelet, all the way zipped on and halfway zipped up. Be sure to try out this DIY zipper look and tell me how it turns out!