- Always begin with a clean, moisturized face and apply a BB cream that will give light coverage, moisture, and sun protection.
- Dust a light rosy blush, or your preferred color, to the apples of your cheeks to add color and glow to your face.
- Take an eyeliner and line starting at the edge of your upper lash line. A thin or thick line depends on your eye shape and whether you want your eyes to look bigger or smaller.
- Apply 2-3 coats of mascara to make your lashes and eyes pop!
- To add a little oomph to the look add a bit of sparkly flesh tone eye shadow in the inner corner of your eyes and fill in your brows for definition.
- Pull your hair back into a sleek ponytail or bun to show off your fresh face look.