- Begin by brushing all your hair up into a high ponytail secured by a ponytail holder.
- Create any type of bun you would like. A topknot can be made by wrapping your hair tightly in circles and securing with bobby pins or a big ballerina bun by using the sock bun method.
- Now start with a clean face and apply any foundation and concealer if needed.
- Add a primer to your lids and a apply a highlight color right on your brow bone. Then apply a dark grey smokey color to your lower lids up into the crease. Be sure to blend!
- Apply black liner to your lashline and smudge lightly with an eyeliner brush or your fingers. Apply liner to your tightline and smudge a bit of the eyeshadow onto the bottom for a more nighttime look.
- Add a little drama to your brows by filling them in with a bit of eyeshadow. Brush your eyebrows afterwards so it won't be too harsh.
- Apply a primer to your lips and apply a nude color to keep the look daytime and swap the nude out for a bold color such as red for a night look.