Sunday, December 30, 2012

Trend Alert: The Collar Necklace

Trend Alert: Collar Necklace

Yesterday I did see shopping around the mall and one thing that seemed to stick out on the accessory side and it's collar necklaces! The "collar" is really in right now as you can see on different celebrities, models, and everyday people, but after a while your closet may suffer from the excess amount of collared tops. As a benefit for both you and your closet, it makes so much sense to invest in collar necklaces! The collar necklaces I came across are adjustable for your neck size and length you need the necklace and work for just about any style from girly to edgy. They also came in so many different varieties such as peter pan style and pointed with each decked out in gems, sequins, or a cool print. The necklaces ranged from about $10-$15 which in my opinion is reasonable since you can pair it with about any crew neck top to give the appearance of a real collar, or you can wear it as a regular necklace. Although I did not purchase a collar necklace, (I'd rather have all the bling in on my ears and fingers) I would highly recommend this for anyone who is into the collar shirt look.

Will you be rocking collar necklaces?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)