- Begin with a clean face and apply concealer and light foundation as necessary.
- Apply a primer to your lids as well as a light brown shadow up to your brow bone as well as next to your tear duct.
- Take a dark shimmery green shadow and apply from the middle of your lower lid to the outside in a C-shape. For a glamorous look apply heavily, apply lightly to keep the natural look.
- Apply a dark brown shadow and blend it into your crease in a C-shape creating a smokier look.
- Apply the same dark brown shadow from step 4 with a eyeliner brush onto your lower lash line.
- Add 2-3 coats of lashes to your mascara and a nude gloss to your lips.