- Begin with clean nails and coat them with a clear basecoat.
- Take a solid purple polish and coat from the bottom half of your nail to the middle.
- Dip a Q-tip in nail polish remover and with windshield wiper motions, create a half moon of the purple polish.
- Take a solid brown polish and paint the nail starting from the edge of the purple half moons to the tips.
- Go back with a sparkly purple and with a careful hand apply it on top of the solid purple.
- Add a glittery gold on top of the solid brown polish.
- Use any color glitter striper and define the half moon.
- Let your nails dry, then apply a clear basecoat.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
DIY Nails: Holiday Glitter Half Moons
What's your favorite holiday nail look?