Wednesday, December 26, 2012

OOTD: Christmas Day

It may be a little late to say Merry Christmas, but it's still the holiday season! Christmas for me is all about spending time with the family in a more casual environment, no cocktail dresses necessary. However, I still love to dress up which explains my sequin flats, red leather pants, sparkly sweater combo. My overall look makes me feel edgy, glam, and super sparkly while still being comfortable and not over the top. My sweater is actually cropped, but it is way too cold to be showing off my stomach so I put a black cami underneath and let the sparkly neck stand out. The red leather pants are super comfy and even have a light shimmer to them which allows them to work for both casual and dressy occasions. The flats are actually one of my Christmas gifts that I couldn't resist wearing to give my outfit some extra color and glam. Last but not least I piled on the rings along with my gold Betsey Johnson watch and two beautiful bracelets from my mom and sister.
 
What are you wearing for the holidays? 

 *The holiday season has been keeping me busy and tired, however I will slowly be getting back on my regular posting schedule :).

Sweater- Ross
Pants- Marshalls
Belt- Target
Flats- Nine West
Watch- Betsey Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)