Sunday, May 20, 2012

Alert: I'm In Seventeen Magazine!!



I am majorly, extremely, off the walls excited! I received my June issuse of Seventeen magazine yesterday and as I flipped through I saw my nail design. I was super surprised because I didn't know my nails would be featured for the #YOLO article and when I saw it I immediately pulled out my phone to compare the hands. They were an identical match! Ahhh! I am just soooo happy, even if it is just my hand, I always knew my nail designs would be featured somewhere! I have 100% faith that next time it will definitely be a full body and maybe even an article! A little dream of mine is to be in the Seventeen Magaine style council and even one day have my own fashion and beauty magazine! What are some of your dreams or goals? Be sure to take a look at page 148 to see the picture of my YOLO nails!

5 comments:

  1. congrats on the feature! :)

    Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! Congratulations! I would love to be featured in a magazine some day. Are you going to hang up the page somewhere?

    THATS GRYT, Aves Gry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was actually think of framing the page and hanging it up.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)