I am in love with my summer-y nails complete with a palm tree accent. This nail tutorial is inspired by the late nights of summer, sun sets, and calming palm trees. All you need to create this nail look is a blacck nail striper, sparkly clear, dark blue, orange, neon teal,and purple nail polish. Be sure to have nail polish remover and a clear top and base coat handy!
- Begin with clean nails and coat them with a clear base coat.
- Take the purple polish and paint one-third of your nail starting from the cuticle.
- Immediately take the orange polish and paint a little over the purple polish and the middle section of your nail. Be sure to let the colors blendd together.
- Take the blue polish and paint a little over the orange all the way to the tip. Let the colors blend and fade into each other in an ombre effect.
- While the nails are drying begin on your accent nail by painting it a neon teal. Be sure to let it dry.
- Take the black nail stripers and make a thick line at the tip of the nail.
- Create a short angled line with the black nail striper.
- Make a circle at the end of the angled line and draw lines extending from the circle. Now you have a cute palm tree, but make sure to let it dry.
- Go back to your other nails and coat them with the clear sparkly coat to add a starry effect. Do the same to the accent nail when it is dry.