Anyone would kill to know the secret formula for Adriana Lima's super sultry, golden make-up. I love how the make-up makes her eyes pop and her peachy nude lipstick gives her lips the perfect pout. All you need to recreate this look is a set of brown and golden eyeshadows, mascara, foundation, bronzer, and a nude lipstick.
- Begin with a clean face and cover any blemishes with concealer. Go ahead and apply a matte foundation.
- Apply a light coat of bronzer on the cheeks and contur up into the temples. Apply bronzer similar to the application of blush.
- Use a primer before applying eyeshadow to keep it in place and use a shimery flesh tone shadow on the brow bone.
- Take a dark golden shadow and brush it onto your lower lid and with an angle brush use the same color on your outer waterline.
- Take a brown shadow and blend out the golden shadow in a C-shape up into the highlight color. Be sure to blend well!
- Coat your lashes with mascara to make them long and full.
- Use a nude lipstick and go over it with a peachy lipgloss for the perfect pout.