|Miranda Cosgrove in Teen Vogue|
I received my Teen Vogue magazine in the mail today and I am completely mesmorized by Miranda Cosgrove's cover look. Miranda has the total summer look with a nude, bronzed glow and slick hair. The white shades and dress give a gorgeous contrast to her tanned skin making her stand out. This look is great to look fresh during the summer while still having a fierce vibe. All you need to recreate the look is a great foundation, bronzer, nude gloss, eyeshadow(that matches your brows), and for the hair a light hair gel.
- Begin with a clean face and conceal any blemishes.
- Apply foudation all over the face. Make sure it goes on smooth with no streaks.
- Take the bronzer and apply it like blush. Start at the lower apples of your cheeks and into your temples. Blend to prevent harsh lines.
- Fill in your brows and create definition by using an eyeshadow close to your brow color.
- Apply a nude gloss and 2 coats of mascara.
- Apply a gel or serum throughout the hair and comb it backwards for a slick and sleek hair look.