Friday, August 10, 2012

Back To School Haul

Target - Floral Jeans
Marshall's - Black and Animal Print Jeans
Delia's - Colorful Jeans
Marshall's
Marshall's
H&M
 Here it is, my Back To School Haul! Since I do go back to school during the in between weeks of summer and fall, I wanted to get pieces that would work for both seasons. Printed jeans are an absolute favorite of mine so of course I had to pick up floral and animal print jeans! I also pulled out all my pairs of colorful jeans because those are a great staple to brighten up your closet. I also went for some edgier tops as well as a super cute grungy-girly dress. All the pieces work great with my older clothes which is a must when shopping, there's no point in buying something you can't wear! I will definitely be doing more OOTD's with my newly added pieces! 





1 comment:

  1. The H&M dress is so cute! Love your blog!x

    Please check out my blog:
    http://zsummerton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)