Saturday, August 25, 2012

Liebster Award

 
 
Thank you so much Tessa B. at  http://poutlipscurvyhips.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I am so happy and excited! The rules are below and keep on reading from there. Don't forget to go check out Tessa B.'s blog!


RULES


1. Each person tagged must write 11 things about themselves.

2. Answer all 11 questions that the blogger that has nominated you has set before
creating 11 more questions for the people that you intend to tag for this award.

3. Choose 11 people to tag and name them on a post about the Liebster award.

4. Go to their pages and tell the bloggers you have tagged that you have tagged them.
 
5. No tags back allowed.
11 things about myself? Well here goes...

  1. I am a class president at my school, I love to be a leader.
  2. My favorite store to shop in are Delia's, Marshall's, Ross, and of course many more.
  3. I have 1 younger sister and many cousins.
  4. I have been playing the flute for 5 years!
  5. I used to be a cheerleading and I can play volleyball a little bit.
  6. I have a goal to get my skin nice and clear by my 16th birthday.
  7. I turn 16 on November 17, 2012.
  8. I always say the wrong thing when someone asks my age, what grade I'm in, etc.
  9. I am in a healthy hair journey that is going very well.
  10. Printed jeans are my new obsession, I'm wearing them for the rest of the year!
  11. Kat Graham is one of my celeb style crushes.
 
1. When Did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging in February 2011 because I had always seen different fashion and beauty bloggers all over the Internet and was amazed by all the opportunities they received. I just had to try fashion blogging for myself and I love it because it mixes in my love for beauty an fashion with writing and people all around the world can see it.
2. What is your must have (staple) item in your wardrobe?
My must have staple item in my wardrobe are my fitted v-neck white tees. They go perfect with colored, printed, and regular jeans and can be dressed up just by adding accessories.
3. What are your favorite pastimes/hobbies (besides blogging)?
I love to dance, listen to music, go running, or surf the net. Also, I love to go shopping and doing adventurous things like climbing Stone Mountain, rope courses, and more!
4. If you had to choose a specific celebrity style, who/which would you choose and why?
I would choose either Miley Cyrus or Kat Graham because their styles are so close to each other but have a few unique differences. They dress so casual and cool while still being chic fashionistas. I love them both!
5. What was your most exciting date or most exciting day of your life?
The most exciting day of my life is the day I was born because...Haha just kidding, but I am actually not sure what the most exciting day of my life is because I try to make every day exciting (so cliche). When I do think of a really exciting day I will definitely update this question.
6. What are your ultimate goals for your blog in the next 5 years (sounds like an interview question..lol)?
My ultimate goal for my blog in the next 5 years is to have thousands of followers, my own personal URL, and for it to continues helping other ladies throughout the world with fashion, beauty, and confidence.
7. Describe your fashion style? i.e. chic, rocker, gothic, bohemian, urban, etc...
My fashion style literally changes every day so I guess I have to say it is unique. Some days I will get all edgy, another I will be super girly, and the next I'll be classically chic. It all depends on my mood for the day and the outfit combo I end up creating.
8. Have your read 50 shades of Grey?
No, but I heard it is a great read.
9. #teamIPHONE or #teamANDROID?
#teamANDROID all the way!
10. What are your favorite makeup products?
I love Clinique makeup products as well as some E.L.F. prooducts.

11. Where is your home country?

The U.S.A!

2 comments:

  1. Glad I nominated you!!! Great answers..and be sure to read the 50 shades of Grey trilogy...it's lives up to the hype!! :-) And omg...you are only turning 16?? I feel old @ 24..lol

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) Haha yes I'm super young and 24 is NOT old!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)