Friday, August 24, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Sporty Stripes

 This week has  been full of homework and projects, which pribably reflects in the amount of blog posts I posted this week. Sorry guys! All week I've been trying to stay casual, but still cute. This look is just a striped light sweater, super skinny jeans, converse, and a few accessories.
 The striped sweater was perfect because all my classrooms are chilly and I wanted to have a sporty look. The super skinny jeans are actually super comfortable and I think they show off the shape of my legs. Since I wanted to lengthen out my legs without wearing heels, I paired my blue jeans with my blue Converse low tops. Matching the color of your shoes to your pants give you extra height!
Although I didn't get a good picture of my accessories, I wore my usual Betsey Johnson watch, a few small gold rings, and my gold ear cuff to spice things up. I wore my hair down and straight only because I felt like I did a top knotch flat iron job, which is rare for me. All together a busy week equals comfty outfits, but they can still be cute!

What do you wear during a busy week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)