Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Cute 'N Casual


 It was all about being casual, comfy, but still super cute in this outfit of the day. With lots of quizzes, tests, and science labs you don't want to be to over the top because sadly, it is not always a fashion show. I decided to go with a comfy tee and nice pair of skinny jeans, but of course I had to add my own flair to what seems like an "average" look.
Instead of a plain white tee, I took  dark pink hi-low tee shirt and tucked the front half into my jeans. This shirt is so versatile because you can wear it loose, tie it on the side, or tuck it in! My jeans are light colored and almost have an acid wash look. Not only are my jeans light, but they also have small flower details all over which add major flair! These jeans can be paired with any top because of the colors and fit very snug and comfortable.

I paired the look up with a pair of heavy oxfords, a gold boyfriend watch, a small necklace, and a couple of my favorite rings. I pulled my hair up into a high, big bun and since it was so humid I went with no make-up. My outfit of the day shows that even on the most stressful days when you feel like bumming it, you don't have to! Just take the basics and add your own style and flair.


Floral Skinny Jeans- Target
Hi-Low Tee Shirt- JCPenney's
Oxfords- Rack Room Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)