Sunday, August 12, 2012

Health 101: Feed Your Skin

Beyonce at United Nations
Although I have always noticed Beyonce's nice skin, I am now mesmorized by it as I look at this photo of her at the United Nations. Her skin is incredibly smooth and glowing, almost perfect! I know that she probably has on the best concealer and foundation, but there still has to be more. I have decided that maybe the appearance and health of your skin is determined by what you eat. As you may or may not know, I stopped drinking soda six months ago and the amount of break outs that I usually have decreased. Now that I have traded in snacking on various chips and candy for apples and grapes I have also seen improvement in not only my skin but my energy and overall health. I now have the idea that maybe it's not what you put on your skin, but what you feed your skin that makes it look and feel better.
 What do you think?

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting :)