- Begin by washing and conditioning your hair. A curl enhancing shampoo/conditioner will help to encourage the waves and curls.
- Blow dry or air dry your hair until it is anout 85% dry.
- Seperate your hair into 2-4 braids and secure them with an elastic. The more you add the tighter your curls will be , less will result in more waves and loose curls.
- Wait until your hair is completely dry until you take out your braids.
- Take down your braids and finger comb them into the perfect style for you. You may need to spray your hair with a holding spray for the curls and waves to last.