- Go to sleep with wet hair? Never sleep with wet hair! Wet hair is extremely fragile and every toss and turn in your sleep equals a damaged and broken hair follicle.
- Stay Balanced! Hair needs the right amount of moisture, keratin, shine, and more. Try a keratin treatment once a month as well as a nice deep condition to keep your hair shiny and smooth. You may need more treatments depending upon your hair's conditions.
- Go Natural! Don't flat iron or over manipulate your hair too much. Yes it's good to try out different heat styles, but rock your nautral hair in different looks sometimes.
- Comb, Brush, Detangle! Be sure to comb and brush through your hair at least once per day to keep out the knots and tangles, if you don't they could soon become horrible mats!
- Use the right shampoo and conditioner! If you have curly hair try a shampoo/conditioner for curly hair and the same for relaxed and straight hair.
- Loosen your ponytail holder! Too tight ponytail holders and metal clips can break off your hair. Try rubber hair clips and bands and try loosening up your ponytail.
- Condition your color and chemicals! Any color or chemical treatment can dry out your hair so be sure to condition your hair more than usual.