If you've been following my blog for a good bit of time, you have probably realized my slight obsession with magazines, mostly Teen Vogue and Seventeen. However I can say that magazines are one of my ways into knowing the latest fashion, beauty, celebrity gossip, and other tips and tricks. Anyways, that is totally off topic because I want to show how you can recreate AnnaSophia Robbs gorgeous February issue of Teen Vogue. AnnaSophia looks so simple, yet pulled together with stunning aspects such as the flipped hair defined brows, and separated lashes. Keep on reading to find out how you can recreate the look.
- Begin with a clean face and apply foundation and concealer as needed.
- Take your blush and blend it up from the apples of your cheeks to your temple. This will give your face depth and definition.
- With an eyebrow pencil or brush begin filling in your brows with light, short strokes until they are filled in. You may want brush through your brow s to spread out the color so it won't appear harsh.
- Curl your lashes with a lash curler then coat them with 2-3 coats of mascara on the top and bottom. You can even use false lashes if you really want your eyes to pop.
- Detangle your hair until and you may need to straighten in before hand, but do not let it get bone straight.
- Take your flat iron and lightly flip back the front pieces of your hair for a windblown effect. It does not have to be perfect.
- Top off the look with some chapstick or lip tint and you are ready to go.