Sunday, January 13, 2013

OOTD: Sequins and Metallics

Sequins, metallics, and florals are definitely my new favorites. I can not get enough of florals, they have become one of my wardrobe must haves. Sequins and metallics make me feel so glam and sparkly, plus if they're worked in with a solid color they can be worn with anything. In this outfit of the day I have kept warm with a pink sequin sweater paired with my favorite floral skinny jeans and my knew blush pink metallic Ugg wedges.
My pink sequin sweater is so comfy and perfect for the cold weather without feeling bulky or scratchy against the skin. However it doesn't stop at that, the bright pink color ties into the flowers on my jeans making the look flow together. The shoes are my new blush pink metallic wedge Uggs that I got from Nine West. Their metallic style definitely ties in with the sequins and glams up the look

Let me know in the comments below how you like my Sequins and Metallic ootd! Be sure to show me your ootds on Twitter @lyndseycamille.

1 comment:

  1. chic outfit :) love the metallic look <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)