- Begin with a clean face and apply concealer and foundation as necessary.
- Add a primer to your lids and sweep a shimmery chocolate eye shadow up to your crease. Be sure to keep it light.
- Line your entire bottom lash line. Create a medium sized line with liquid eye liner on your upper lash line. Be sure to let the bottom and top lines touch creating a slight point at the outside corners of your eye.
- Coat your lips with a chap-stick to keep them moisturized, then apply your lip color.
- Lightly curl and add waves all over your hair. It does not have to be perfect!
- Sweep your hair to one side letting your bangs frame your face. Pull the remaining hair into a loose side ponytail.
- Take piece of your ponytail and pin them into a beautifully messy side bun.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Get The Look: Jennifer Lawrence S.A.G Awards
Jennifer Lawrence has become on of my favorite actresses, she portrays confidence and promotes loving yourself. Her beauty look above is absolutely gorgeous and sultry and although it's very glam, it can even be transformed into an everyday look by using softer colors. All you need to recreate the look is a deep colored lip stain, liquid eye liner, mascara, and a shimmery chocolate eye shadow. As for the hair you will need a curling iron, a ponytail holder, and bobby pins.
The look is very elegant, but casual, young, and modern. Let me know in the comments below if you will be rocking this look.
What is your fave Jennifer Lawrence movie?