These Wonder Woman nails are so cute and they also work as Fourth of July nails! The picture of these nails are a little messy since I didn't have a chance to wipe off the excess polish around my cuticle. The nail look is actually very easy, even the star! All you need to create the look is red and blue polish, a white nail striper, and glitter polish.
- Begin with clean nails and coat them with a clear basecoat.
- Paint youe pointer finger and ring finger with the blue polish and the remaining nails with red polish.
- Take your white nail striper and paint about lines on the red nails.
- Use the glitter polish or glitter shatter polish to coat over the blue polish on your pointer finger.
- Take your white nail striper and carefully draw an outline of a star on your ring finger. Fill in the outline after you draw it.
- To add extra sparkle, dot sparkles around the star and make the tip of your nail a sparky red.
- Coat your nails with a clear top coat after all the nails are dry.
- If you have problems drawing a star, just add sparkly dots.