Sunday, July 1, 2012

Trend Alert: Coral Colors

Emmy Rossum
Lauren Conrad
Sofia Vergara
The newest upcoming color trend is all shades of coral. Coral is a branch off color of orange and often a color that reminds people of the beach. Coral can be seen as the lip color of Emmy Rossum, the soft lightness of Lauren Conrad's skirt, or even solid and bright like Sofia Vergara's gown. At the moment I even have coral on my nails as a polish! Coral can be incorporated into make-up and beauty as a nail polish, lipstick, and even as a blush or eyeshadow.  As for clothing, coral is a beautiful color for jeans and skirts or as a cute top. I personally would love to have a bright coral top handle bag to carry around for the rest of summer and even for fall. Coral is such a versatil color that I predict the trend to carry on into fall in lighter, more subtle shades.

Will you be sporting the coral trend? 


4 comments:

  1. YES!!! I love Coral! awesome post and thanks for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 2nd photo of Lauren Conrad! Coral is such a pretty color

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coral, nice post. I love it:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)